Small Business IT Solutions in Rhode Island
Southern New England Computer Services or SNECS, LLC is the premier RI Managed Services company. We have been providing professional Managed IT Support and computer repair for businesses across Rhode Island and Southern New England since 2002. SNECS has a team that can help ease your IT management workload, so you can get back to what matters most: your business. With our managed services, your IT costs become more predictable, and you can take comfort in knowing that we are available for support when you need it! Many other Managed Services companies are not locally owned or operated. If remote, walk-in or onsite help is required, we are your all in one solution!
Why Outsource your IT to SNECS
FREE Onsite Business Evaluation
No Risk, No Obligation.
Online Special – Limited Time Offer – $250 Credit! (New Clients Only)
Have a tech contact you today!
Or you can contact us.
E-mail : Contact us
Why go with SNECS for your RI Managed Services?
Full IT Support: Whether your need is on-site, or can be managed remotely, and whether you have in-house IT staff or not, SNECS has got IT covered. We have two retail locations; one located in North Smithfield RI and the other in Johnston RI. We have invested thousands into inventory and structure so we can help you at a moment’s notice. RI Managed Services is what we do best!
Remote Support: Remote support labor is included with managed services plans. Remote control support allows your SNECS Technician to view your computer screen and work with you to resolve your computer problem, without anyone leaving their office. If we see any issues or errors, IT will open a ticket and then either fix it, or contact you regarding the issue.
HIPAA Certified: All the Staff at SNECS have a Verified Background Check , HIPAA Certification, and have signed a Customer Privacy and Confidentiality Agreement before working on any computers. This way, you can feel secure knowing your computer(s) and/or Server(s) are in safe hands.
Business Class – RI Managed Services
- Support when you need it – 24/7, 365 LIVE support with guaranteed response times
- Predictable Monthly cost – Flat fee pricing
- Fast Priority Support – Either on-site, remote and phone support
- Eliminate Downtime – We fix, resolve and overall prevent issues before they become a problem. This cuts costs by keeping your uptime as close to 100% as possible.
- Backups (Local and Offsite) – Backups are very important for any business. We take the time to setup a system in which your backups are occurring outside normal business hours, are monitored for failures and can take place locally and/or offsite.
- Cost Effective Plans – Anti-Virus, Support, Patches and Updates. We have plans that include virus protection, remote and onsite support, common third party software patches (i.e.: Adobe, Java, etc…) and white listed Windows and Mac OS updates. With your computers being maintained, secured and updated, you have more time to work on what you do best (and leave the IT stuff to the professionals).
- Specialized team of Subject Matter Experts:
- Microsoft Server Applications
(Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Active Directory and more)
- IPS, Firewall, Security Gateways
- HIPAA Privacy Techs
- Hosted Exchange, Active Sync and other mobile device OS’s
- QuickBooks, Peachtree/SAGE, and many others. We deal with over 500 different Software Vendors
- Personal Technology Consultant – With redundancy if they are on vacation or sick
- Single point of contact – For all your technology needs