How to Choose an IT Service Company
In today’s busy world computers are a part of everyday life. As a result, the computer service industry has exploded. Many “so called” computer service companies are not even companies at all! In some of these businesses, the extent of the company is a local ad and service is performed in a basement or garage. (Cellar dweller) Here are some red flags to look out for:
1) No physical address.
2) Just a cell phone number.
3) Free pick up & delivery. (Where is the computer being serviced?)
4) Watch out for companies that used to be another name. (They closed and reopened for a reason!)
5) Make sure your choice for help has the following:
6) Real business address.
7) A License to sell retail and conduct business in that town. (Otherwise any parts you buy from them will not have the manufacturer’s warranty!)
8) Local references that use them.
You have seen our list of local companies that trust us! Take these simple steps & you will not be taken for a ride.