What does 24×7 Server & Desktop Monitoring do?
Reduce network downtime with the SNECS. 24/7 proactive server and network monitoring. Our computer network consultants perform constant network monitoring of your network infrastructure and provides notification alerts should there be a detected failure, threshold exceeded, or other defined problem, ensuring that when a network problem exists, you are made aware of the issue for immediate correction resulting in a substantially less amount of downtime. 24×7 Server & Desktop Monitoring is something we highly recommend!
What else does it do?
SNECS will monitor servers to be sure things are running smooth. Some of the areas we monitor include hard drive storage, CPU, Server Reboots and error logs. Again, we are proactive, taking action when alerted to any issue that may cause a system interruption.
- Microsoft Windows Server Patch Management
- Microsoft SQL Server Patch Management
- Microsoft Exchange Server Patch Management
- Remote Monitoring of Microsoft Windows Servers,
Services and Notifications
PC Maintenance and Support
- Windows Patch Management
- Application blocking
- Hardware Change Notification
- Virus Monitoring
- Monthly Executive Health Reports
- Hardware Reports, as requested
- Software Inventory Reports, as requested
- Monthly report of all service done on your system
- On‑Site meeting with our consultant
Filtering hundreds of server alerts, researching issues, troubleshooting and fixing problems can be a daunting exercise in any IT environment. Yet the job must be done. Server downtime and its high associated costs impact both productivity and ROI.
What if your firm could reduce the amount of time and money spent on manual, managed services client responsibilities? How would you redeploy your suddenly free assets and staff?
Contact our Staff today for a Free onsite Evaluation of your Network/Office.