The goal is to streamline all communication within a ticket that has a highly organized workflow towards resolution of the customer issue. Consistent use of a ticket system is considered a hallmark of great customer support/call center support. To drill a little deeper, a ticket is an element in a trouble ticketing system which contains a full streamlined history of all support-related interventions made by customer support team members, subject matter experts, and sometimes even third parties on behalf of the end user or customer.
Why Should I Use The Help Desk?
A help desk can help you manage your daily projects and user-requests. Spiceworks’ integrated help desk can simplify your work day tremendously.
- Keep you informed: The help desk can keep you up-to-date on the status of their ticket leaving you free to work on other things.
- Allows us to Divvy up your work: We work on tickets side by side and avoid doing the same job twice.
- Identify common issues: You can identify the machines and users that create the most work. This can help reduce your workload.
- Document your work: You can view all documents, which can help you show see what we did to fix problem.
How Does the SNECS Help Desk Work?
- Receive tickets by email or through the Webportal: Users can submit and keep track of the status of their tickets on their own. Now you don’t have to spend your time asking for updates.
- Ticket queues: You and your co-workers can work on your own tickets. You can also see each other’s tickets. This will help your team balance the workload.
- Built-in reporting: Built-in reports can tell you which machines or users create the most tickets. Now you’ll have the documentation you need to make the case for upgrades.
It’s free to submit a ticket, but we do charge for our time to fix your issues. You need to be a current customer before you can submit a ticket so we have you info on file, please contact us for a free onsite evaluation if you have never been in to the store before.
$45 for 30min of remote time or $100 for 1 Hour onsite, you can see all our service charges here.
View a little video for a Quick Overview