In house IT vs Outsourced It?
For most technology executives, the question of outsourcing is not whether projects will be outsourced, but which projects will be outsourced. Budget limitations prevent hiring the staff required for every project, particularly when employees are only needed on a temporary basis. What to look for when you Hire Tech / IT Staff in RI.
Quality when you outsource can be greater or less, depending on what you’re outsourcing. Many enterprises opt to outsource IT functions when there is a shortfall of U.S. skilled labor or in the skill sets of their existing IT employees. In other cases, menial or non-strategic IT tasks are outsourced because they can be done for less.
The skills needed by an organization depend on the organization’s strategy for staffing. An in-house staff clearly needs to maintain a higher level of technical competence. Organizations that outsource technical expertise put more emphasis on new areas. Some stress vendor management. Others hire employees from other parts of the company even though they have no real estate or facility background; the idea is to embed knowledge of the business into facility functions.
We work at Night
Outsourcing gives enterprises enormous opportunities to truly have a follow-the-sun workforce that never shuts down. “This worked great for me,” said one former manager of a U.S. telco. “We developed the specifications for a large system we wanted to build, and we outsourced it all. By the time we got to work the next morning, all of the previous day’s our systems were updated and waiting for us. The work was excellent. It exceeded our expectations.” Hire Tech / IT Staff in RI and all work will be done after hours so we don’t get in the way of your production.
According to a recent report , about two-thirds of companies and small businesses outsource at least a portion of their IT Department.
The top reasons to outsource your IT are:
- Save Money – most small businesses do not have a need to hire a full-time employee to manage their servers and workstations. You can save significantly in wages, benefits, and many other factors that come from having an additional employee that on many days will end up sitting around.
- Save Time and be more Productive – many small businesses have their CEO or employees that are more technical handle their IT. As a small business owner, you need to focus on your core competencies and outsource your IT to a professional that can handle issues as they arise efficiently and professionally.
- Fast Emergency Computer Support – when the need arise for Emergency Computer Support, your company can be at a stand still and you lose productivity and ultimately money as every minute goes by. Outsource your IT Department and you receive many years of experience from the IT Professional as most likely they have seen the problem that you are having with other customers. You receive fast and prompt solutions in order for your company and employees to keep on running!
- Specialized IT Services– there are many instances in which you will need to hire an IT Professional to do services that are more technical than your in-house employee can offer. Some examples of these services are thing as setting up a secure VPN Tunnel, setting up a new domain for your business, installing a firewall, and much more.
Need to Focus?
Managing IT can be a challenge for people who do not do it every day. Technology is constantly changing and these changes impact your business both positively and negatively. Outsourcing your IT to IT that Works allows you to focus on those things that are important to your company:
- Core competencies and mission-critical processes
- Specialized services that complement core business
- Privacy and security regulation compliance
- Intellectual property protection
Benefit from our experience, when you go to Hire Tech / IT Staff in RI.
If you are facing IT challenges, in transition, or need to focus on your business, you should seriously consider working with IT that Works. These are just a few of the benefits you will experience from outsourcing your IT to our professional staff and management team:
- Reduced co
sts, better value
- Greater technical expertise with an emphasis on business-value
- Predictable costs for guaranteed service
- Proactive monitoring and remediation to minimize interruptions
- Available when you need us (24×7)
- On-premise and cloud solutions
- Availability Anywhere. Anytime. Any Device.
Interested in Outsourcing your IT staff rather than having it in house, fill your info out below so we can tell your more.